Friday 29 January 2016

January Favourites

Hey guys!
Today i'm going to be doing my January Favourites. I haven't done these before. Tbh i haven't posted at all!!! By here they are:
MAKEUP:
One of my favourite products this month has definitely got to be the Seventeen On The Spot concealer. Although i generally don't get spots it is the best concealer I have found to conceal my under eye circles (which you wouldn't expect) and in blends so well. To set it i have been using my Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Transparent which i love. So much so i have hit pan which is quite upsetting as you can imagine whenever one of your favourite products hits pan, although there is still lots of product left. I also have been loving my Maybelline Lash Sensational. This has literally been the only mascara i have been reaching for. Over my Benefit They're Real! Also as I'm not a big fan of bronzer i only have 3. But recently since i bought my Seventeen Define & Conquer kit i have got back into it. The bronzer is such a lovely natural shade. It even comes with a highlight but I'm not fussed over that as it is a bit matte for a highlighter. Finally for lips my favourite product has to be my Bourjois Effect 3D lipgloss in 03. It is such a stunning nude shimmery lipgloss which is so gorgeous. 

BRUSHES:
This month i have been loving Real Techniques brushes. I have 9 and they are all from sets. I have the 5 purple ones in the Starter Set and the 4 from the Core Collection Kit. They are such good quality brushes at such affordable prices (although at the more pricy side of the drugstore) but even rival the MAC brushes. Worth all the money.

RANDOM: 
Random items i have been loving are the Cadburys Mini Eggs. I know chocolate. But all the Easter chocolate is in so i had to get some. Plus bags were down to £1.
My favourite purfume this month has got to be my Next purfume in Just Pink. I got it for Christmas and i have been loving it since. 
My favourite T.V show this  month is Pretty Little Liars. Oh my god. The series started again on the 13th and it is amazing. So many secrets spilled that they kept away as it is 5 years later. I'm not going to spoil it for anyone though. x


That seems to be all I'm loving so thanks for reading and I'll see you later xx

4 comments:

  1. Don't use chat things it looks bad. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and you are such a bad blogger. Get a life x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well just because your jealous. Why dont you get a life little miss 4Music

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete