Sunday 20 September 2015

Welcome

Hey, I'm sat here at night and its currently its 9:10pm. i really should be asleep but i had an idea and it was this blog. I want this blog to be about things i like so sometimes it will be beauty products i like or dislike or it could be fashion and looks i really like or items i am currently loving. But however, it may include personal feelings because they may be things i need to share with someone.

I hope you will like this blog and feel encouraged to follow me and my blog throughout the time i will keep this. You never know. It may become big but it may stay small with my little collection of followers. Whoever you are reading this I love you for taking the time to click on my blog and read this short passage (as I'm going to call it!). I will include pictures of products and items. I will just say please do not feel like I'm trying to tell you to go out and buy these things as I'm not. These are my personal opinions which i have found out myself. Also please do not think I am spoilt or rich because i am just a girl with a low amount of cash who buys only drugstore products if they are at a reasonable or cheap price.

I hope you enjoy this post and are still reading it. Maybe you will decide to follow my journey and if you do then thanks, it means the world to me. I'm going to end it here as its rather long for an introduction. So goodbye and thanks for reading xx 

3 comments: